Tuesday, May 26, 2009

family at the lake memorial day weekend

cousins playing games



this is what a snake says - "no, no, no"



aunt jenny and avery sharing some fun moments



if she isn't cute, i don't know what is!


"Peep, pease you pay wif me?"

(awww...)




having fun with the uncles


You can tell that I spent a bit of time with the kiddos - they were a lot of fun! They are growing so unbelievably fast!
Peter and I had a great time with the family - we wish we could have stayed longer! We didn't get to go out on the lake because of the weather, but we did have fun watching movies, eating, playing games and catching up with each others' lives.
We love you Maddoxes and Hardins!

2 comments:

Steve&Gretchen said...

We had fun too! I wish we could have stayed longer also. I know the boys enjoyed playing with you and Peep as usual!

ARIEL said...

Oh I wish I could have been there!! I miss you guys and it would be so nice to see everyone!
Ariel